Why Buy the Champion Juicer?
Let me just say… When you can buy a cold press juicer in 1985 and it still works as good as new today, you know you’re on a winner!
Although the Champion Juicer offers a juicy 10 year warranty; believe me you won’t be needing this!
The Champion Juicer was one of the first masticating/cold press Juicers to be developed in 1953 in California and is still one of America’s most popular choice of cold press juicers!
Since its development, engineers have worked hard on fine tuning the mechanics, to ensure the maximum extraction of juices are obtained from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, as well as finer herbs such as mint, parsley and coriander.
My Favourite Features of the Champion Juicer include:
- It has a strong built in fan motor, that ensures juices stay at room temperate, as to not heat and oxidise the juice and diminish its nutrients
- The masticating cold press action allows the machine to extract the most liquid nutrients out of produce, ensuring you have a rich concoction of nutrition in each and every juice
- The extraction and cold press process allows juices to stay fresh for 2-3 days
- It is by far one of the easiest and quickest juicing machines to clean
- It is simple to put together, operate and very reliable
- It has the durability to make multiple juices in a row, without getting blocked up or clogged with produce (I found that many other juicing machines on the market would do this, causing unnecessary cleaning time in-between juices).
- One of my favourite features is its ability to make delicious ice cream, healthy baby food, smoothies, sorbets, nut butters and purees, making it an all-round God send in the kitchen!
- Lastly, it comes with a handy 10 year limited warranty!
The Champion 2000+ Household Juicer is one of the best on the market, when you compare it by the masticating cold press process, cleaning time, durability and wear.
Believe me when I say, I have I tried most of them, from a $150 department store buy to a $20,000 commercial juicer!
“But I keep coming back to my Trusted and Reliable Champion!”
Manufacturing Details below:
- Champion 2000+ Model: G5-PG-710-PN
- Weight:06 kg
- Dimensions: Length: 430mm, Width: 180mm, Height: 250mm
- Rating power voltage: 240volt, 50 hertz
- Motor capacity:66 W
- Motor: Heavy duty 1/3 horsepower. Heavy duty front and rear ball bearing installation for smoother running and maximum RPMs. Added winding capacity which increases starting torque and allows the motor to run cooler, increasing the durability factor and performance under heavy use conditions.
- Motor shaft: Stainless steel
- Fan cooled: Yes
- Cutter speed: 1,425 RPM
- Construction: All parts are 100% FDA nylon and stainless
- Colour: Available in black or white