Our Standards and Point of Difference:
- All ingredients used are certified organic
- We offer our Kombucha in boxes of 6 x 500ml glass jars, filled to the brim!
- All Kombucha is freshly made and lasts for a 21-24 day period.
- Great care has been taken with nurturing our Scobys, ensuring they are extremely healthy, which we judge by thickness, colour and shape. The super healthy Scobys look like big juicy monster alien disks J
- All our Kombucha is fermented in an exact time period, to maximize the amount of the good bacteria
- Because our Kombucha is packed with nutrients and enzymes, you will find you only need small amounts to be satisfied. NOTE: You will often find that when drinking store bought Kombucha, you can easily consume a whole bottle and not feel satisfied.
- New batches are used on each brew (rather than the continuous method – which is simply refilling old brews as you go). This allows for a consistency on taste, a safer and more sterile environment and an evenly distributed mix of good bacteria, enzymes and nutrients.
- And finally, all jars of Kombucha are made with LOVE and Specific Healing Intentions to cater for each individuals highest good
What flavours are available?
We have created 4 amazing flavours for you to try:
– Apple and Raspberry
– Lemon and Ginger
As well as our class original elixir
Our Kombucha is simple – Organic black tea and organic raw unprocessed cane sugar with the added organic ingredients above added in a 2nd fermentation process.
How much Kombucha should I drink a day?
We recommend drinking between 150-250ml of Kombucha a day.
If drinking the recommended amount daily, a 6 pack of 500mls of Kombucha should last you anywhere from 2-3 weeks.
We recommend having 3 weeks on, 1 week off. So ordering a batch of Kombucha once a month would be an ideal gut health maintenance plan!
Click here to learn more
Why do we need regular Kombucha?
When we take anti-biotics, or have many times throughout our life, we actually kill off most of the bacteria in our gut – think atomic bomb!!
Although we get rid of the bad bugs, so do we the good, and like a weed, the “bad” usually grow back stronger and take over in numbers, thick and fast, especially if we have been consuming the sugars and processed carbs that the “bad” bacteria love so much!
When we say “bad”, we mean bacteria that feeds on the processed and dead foods that we eat, such as refined sugar, processed carbs and meat products, (basically anything that is rotting inside of us).
So we now have a gut full of bacteria that feed on only rubbish, crave more junk food and can’t digest nutrients! (which is what the good guys do!)
This often happens to children at a young age, especially if they have a sweet tooth for sugar and have taken a fair few doses of antibiotics.
Their gut microbiome becomes very unbalanced and is full of an overgrowth of the “bad bacteria” which leads to cases of candida etc.
Candida (a type of fungus) when out of control for instants, creates holes in our intestinal tract (leaky gut) which leads to chronic food sensitivities and inflammatory diseases. (All because we didn’t nurture our good gut bacteria and let the bad guys take over!).
In order to get our gut microbiome in balance again, we need to: a) cleanse out the excess “rubbish” stored in our body, b) stop eating those very foods that attract the “bad” bacteria and c) replace our good bacteria again!!
Doing a juice cleanse is the quickest way to clean out the rubbish within us (and nourish our cells at the same time with high vibing fuel.
Once you do a few juice cleanses, your body will tell you when you are ready for Kombucha and to rebuild a healthy gut microbiome and heal your intestinal lining.
It is very important at this stage that we take better care of what we eat, and consume predominantly a plant based diet.
If we start eating processed food again, we will only attract back an overgrowth of the “bad” bacteria, which we have worked so hard to cleanse away!
This is the time we now restore the good bacteria, and the quickest and easiest way to replace our good bacteria is to consume regular Kombucha.
Kombucha (through the fermentation process) produces the very good bacteria and yeasts our body needs to digest, absorb and assimilate the nutrients we consume.
Drinking 150-250mls a day of Kombucha will do this, and you will see the result as less bloating, less reactions to food and feeling fuller sooner from meals, as your body is now assimilating the nutrients it has been so desperately wanting!
HOWEVER NOTE: it must be Organic Home Made and not pasteurized (which is a commercial heating process that kills off the very beneficial bacteria we are needing), which is what supermarket brands do to keep shelf life.
The real stuff (home-made organic) can last up to 21 days in the fridge, before it slowly starts to turn into vinegar (which then you can just use as your salad dressing :).
With a healthy gut, comes a healthy mind, and less stress on your organs, digestive system and adrenals, allowing a balanced strong body that is set to last the test of time.
“Which is why they call Kombucha the Tea of Immortality!”